All Tyres are available in Non Marking
Special Features of TY Cushion Tyre
Superior Structural Design
TY Cushion Tyre derive their sturdy structure from a specially prepared formula that enhances the different functions of its tyre parts. A two ply nylon cord is used to reinforce the tyre rim. These tyres have good shock absorption and provide excellent resistance against abrasion and breakage.
Added benefits are:
- No blowout or punctures
- Extended life - The anti-abrasion formula for the tyre surface and the deep tread design make TY Cushion Tyre more than 4 times as long-lasting as pneumatic tyres.
- Relability, maintenance-free
- Tight adhesion to tyre rim
- Ease of steering
- Low heat, high elastic rubber compound
- Comfort - excellent elasticity provides better shock absorption on rough surfaces. Reduced shock means a more comfortable ride.
The Uniqure Aperture (side Multi-Hole) Structure
Based on its loading capacity, the tyre has one or two rows of aperture structure built into the sidewall. This does not affect the tyre's original features, but has the following added benefits:
- Better shock absorption than pneumatic tyres
- Reduces the tyre's weight